“The Rock Church is an innovative, Spirit-filled church that inspires, encourages, and empowers the Body of Christ to impact the world through God’s life-changing Word.”
THE ROCK CHURCH is a community of men and women who are passionate in encouraging, uplifting and empowering people towards God’s plan in their lives.
We believe that God has a plan for all of us. We aim to lead people to Jesus Christ. It is our thrust to help others to be the best in what God wants them to become. We want to usher people to experience the joy and power of worship.
Glad to know you’re new here. We love having new people around. Welcome to a church with no walls. A place where everyone is welcome. Where God is glorified and praised.
The Rock Church is an Evangelical Pentecostal Christian Church based in Makati City, Philippines. We are currently conducting our worship service at the 5th floor of St. Giles Hotel, Makati Avenue corner Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City.
It is nice to meet your acquaintance. Perhaps this is the first time we’ve met. Perhaps this is the first time you’d be attending church.
Handshakes. Hugs. Smiles.
That’s how we treat everyone at RC.
Making you feel welcome every time is what we do best.
Biblical preaching with meaningful and practical applications.
The spoken Word of God delivered with awesome intensity.
Powerful and anointed music. Flowing in the Spirit. Sing. Dance. Be touched by God. You’ll never be the same.
So we’d like to let you know what to expect at The Rock Church.
- People are genuinely warm and friendly. It is our goal to make everyone feel welcome. Don’t worry! You’re still on earth.
- Our events and activities are exciting and innovative. People tend to clap, shout, laugh and express their enthusiasm openly. Who said church is boring?
- The worship service lasts only 90 minutes but packed with powerful music, relevant teaching and a life-changing experience. This could be the best 90 minutes of your life.
- The crowd is a mixture of young and old. You won’t be left out. We’re sure you’ll fit in nicely.
- We foster authentic relationships. People taking care of each other.
Though we’re not a perfect church, we do strive to be excellent for God’s glory.